Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins!

+3
Neko
Aziel
dok
7 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins! Empty IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins!

Post by dok Thu May 17, 2012 4:52 am

Ok, I'm going to put on my team leader hat for a minute here, so everybody listen up!

A lot of teams have a "get in mumble 30 minutes before the match for pregame talks etc or don't play" rule. I don't think we're organised enough to do exactly that, but how about we try this...

Everyone get in mumble 30 minutes before the match, or send a message ahead of time to MF or myself as a heads up if you can't get in that early, because 25 minutes before the match we will start looking for subs for the people who aren't around.

That red text is the critical part. If you read nothing else in this message, read that. And if you're in mumble 30 minutes before today's scrim, you get a cookie. Otherwise, you get this topic sent to you over steam with an MF face.

To make this easier, we'll start making the steam announcements for matches 30 minutes earlier, so you will get a message when it's time to get in.

Thanks for listening, guys. Hopefully this won't be a big inconvenience, but it'll make life a lot easier for and MF and I.
dok
dok
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor
Heavy Weapons Doktor, Mentor

Kudos : 34941

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins! Empty Re: IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins!

Post by Aziel Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 am

Okies
Aziel
Aziel
Baller, Mentor

Kudos : 12081

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins! Empty Re: IMPORTANT - New Prematch check-ins!

Post by Neko Thu May 17, 2012 5:41 am

Yes ma'am.
Neko
Neko
Site Admin

Kudos : 36365

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrdinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ling-Ling Thu May 17, 2012 6:10 am

Who deleted my message...

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!
Ling-Ling
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Kudos : 33510

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu May 17, 2012 6:19 am

Surprised Surprised
Fred
Fred
Mentor

Kudos : 38934

http://www.pallkarsia.net

Back to top Go down

Post by >MF< Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 am

I find that there's still some improvement here. Sometimes it cannot be helped, sometimes people forget, it's okay if that happens once.
But please, for the love of God, communicate it to me in one way or another as soon as you know there's a slight 'maybe' that you're not gonna make it in time.

Also would be really appreciated if everyone checked the events page on steam/the forums more often so you wouldn't need to ask when the scrim was going to be.
The initiative thingy, that's what I'm still missing and tonight's made that painfully clear to me.

Not that a lot of people are gonna read this anyway
>MF<
>MF<
Site Admin

Kudos : 45766

Back to top Go down

Post by Ling-Ling Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 am

>MF< wrote:
Not that a lot of people are gonna read this anyway
I've read it... Come to think of it, I check this site way to much
Ling-Ling
Ling-Ling
Mentor

Kudos : 33510

Back to top Go down

Post by Brentolinni Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 am

it will always be 12 seconds max before match starts sryy teaaam
Brentolinni
Brentolinni
Donator / Fucking awesome
Donator / Fucking awesome

Kudos : -4983921

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down